Professional Ayurvedic Assessment
Learn your current health based on Ayurvedic findings to include: dosha, doshic imbalances, seasonal, daily lifestyle, diet protocol, medicinal herbal protocols, balance mind, body and spirit. Assessment includes a professional Ayurvedic tongue and pulse reading plus many other items to correctly assess your health. This is the most detailed service offered at BLHC. Dr. David will spend 2 hours minimum with you to dig deep into causation. Most medical systems rely on symptoms whereas Ayurveda is concerned with causation and balancing the body from all aspects. Ayurveda treats the person and not the name of the disorder. Ayurveda is very beautiful and peaceful in its approach to healing. Your will be very happy you made this investment in yourself.
Your First Ayurvedic Consultation!
What to Expect For Your First Ayurvedic Consultation
This 1st consultation will be 1.5 to 2 hours in length. The client can expect the following from this Ayurvedic consultation:
- Review of health history and discussion of your concerns and health/personal goals and intentions.
- Complete assessment of Ayurvedic constitution (mind-body type).
- Determining current state of the doshas and the root causes of body/mind imbalances. Uncovering what lifestyle and food choices in the context of one’s daily life are causing stress in the body and mind.
- Pulse and tongue analysis.
- Your personal well-being plan. Your unique handout of navigational tools to begin the journey of optimal health, vitality, ease and creativity in all aspects of your life. This is called the Ayurvedic Dinacharya. It’s self-care recommendations that seamlessly weave into your daily life. The Ayurvedic Dinacharya is easy, effective, and enjoyable and will help you achieve your health and personal goals.
- Food guidelines to support digestion and nutrition.
- If applicable, Ayurvedic herbal formulas, vitamins, minerals, tonics and several other holistic modalities.
- Specific yoga poses and pranayama (breathing) practices to balance mind, body and spirit.
- Meditation and calming techniques.
- Educational recommendations like books, classes and videos.