Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis – Heavy Metal/Lead Toxicity Testing!
HTMA is a screening test for the level of 20 minerals and toxic metals. It is a tissue mineral biopsy that is non-invasive, relatively inexpensive and extremely accurate. Providing a mineral blueprint of one’s biochemistry, a hair tissue mineral analysis can reveal pertinent information about one’s metabolic rate, energy levels, sugar and carbohydrate tolerance, stage of stress, immune system and glandular activity along with heavy metal toxicity. Hair, like all other body tissues, contains minerals that are deposited as the hair grows. Although the hair is dead, the minerals remain as the hair continues to grow out. This profile includes a thorough 20-page lab report.
If you would like a consultation with regards to your profile, please reserve a Holistic Doctor Office Visit.
Chelated minerals and other support product may be recommended and is available at additional charges.
As Dr. David says, “Anyone born and raised in our toxic environment needs this!”
Your First Ayurvedic Consultation!
What to Expect For Your First Ayurvedic Consultation
This 1st consultation will be 1.5 to 2 hours in length. The client can expect the following from this Ayurvedic consultation:
- Review of health history and discussion of your concerns and health/personal goals and intentions.
- Complete assessment of Ayurvedic constitution (mind-body type).
- Determining current state of the doshas and the root causes of body/mind imbalances. Uncovering what lifestyle and food choices in the context of one’s daily life are causing stress in the body and mind.
- Pulse and tongue analysis.
- Your personal well-being plan. Your unique handout of navigational tools to begin the journey of optimal health, vitality, ease and creativity in all aspects of your life. This is called the Ayurvedic Dinacharya. It’s self-care recommendations that seamlessly weave into your daily life. The Ayurvedic Dinacharya is easy, effective, and enjoyable and will help you achieve your health and personal goals.
- Food guidelines to support digestion and nutrition.
- If applicable, Ayurvedic herbal formulas, vitamins, minerals, tonics and several other holistic modalities.
- Specific yoga poses and pranayama (breathing) practices to balance mind, body and spirit.
- Meditation and calming techniques.
- Educational recommendations like books, classes and videos.