Free Phone Consultation!
Is holistic healing new to you? What is Ayurveda? Would you like to address your concerns over the phone before coming in? We offer a 15 min Free Phone Consultation with David Jameson, Doctor of Natural Medicine, for NEW people only. Please book this free phone consultation by calling us at 810-620-1000.
Please note that no assessment will be made and no advice will be given. This is simply an introduction call.
(Available on Thursdays mornings, please)
Your First Ayurvedic Consultation!
What to Expect For Your First Ayurvedic Consultation
This 1st consultation will be 1.5 to 2 hours in length. The client can expect the following from this Ayurvedic consultation:
- Review of health history and discussion of your concerns and health/personal goals and intentions.
- Complete assessment of Ayurvedic constitution (mind-body type).
- Determining current state of the doshas and the root causes of body/mind imbalances. Uncovering what lifestyle and food choices in the context of one’s daily life are causing stress in the body and mind.
- Pulse and tongue analysis.
- Your personal well-being plan. Your unique handout of navigational tools to begin the journey of optimal health, vitality, ease and creativity in all aspects of your life. This is called the Ayurvedic Dinacharya. It’s self-care recommendations that seamlessly weave into your daily life. The Ayurvedic Dinacharya is easy, effective, and enjoyable and will help you achieve your health and personal goals.
- Food guidelines to support digestion and nutrition.
- If applicable, Ayurvedic herbal formulas, vitamins, minerals, tonics and several other holistic modalities.
- Specific yoga poses and pranayama (breathing) practices to balance mind, body and spirit.
- Meditation and calming techniques.
- Educational recommendations like books, classes and videos.